Allocating a page of memory at a fixed location in memory

Hi,

I have a hardware architecture where I have an IXP455 processor as a PCI
option running ecos/redboot. The PCI host is a Pentium (running Windows
OS). I need to carve out a 4k page of memory on the IXP at a fixed
location in memory to use as a means of communicating with the PCI host.
I'd like to use the last 4k of physical ram memory on the IXP for this
purpose. How can I best accomplish reserving this memory from ecos, so
that it is not included as part of the heap?

Thanks,

Jon