Re: CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_TIMESLICE_TICKS undefined

On 2006-12-02, Grant Edwards <grante@visi.com> wrote:

> I've tried removing the CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS package which
> appears to be what causes CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_TIMESLICE_TICKS
> to be referenced, but when I attempt to do that, ecosconfig segfaults:
>
> + ecosconfig new dm2 net
> + TMP=/nios/work/ecos-build
> + ecosconfig remove CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS
> ./newtree.sh: line 12: 32151 Segmentation fault      TMP=$PWD ecosconfig remove CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS
>
> I suppose I should try updating ecosconfig, but it seems like
> the CDL for the POSIX stuff is broken.

Can somebody loan me a hint on where the sources to ecosconfig
are?  I found the sources for configtool in the CVS repository,
but I can't find ecosconfig.  I've searched the documentation
and the web site, but all I can find are descriptions of
unpacking binary tool distributions for various host platforms.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Now I understand the
                                  at               meaning of "THE MOD SQUAD"!