How to configure Windows "Incoming Connections" to detect serial line drop?

When I run the PPP package's test "windows_telnet.c", I created the Incoming Connections on Windows XP, and the test runs well.
But I find when I disconnect the serial line between Windows PC and my target, the Incoming Connections never detect this, and the connection remains forever.

As I need this function in my product, so the auto decetion of line drop is necessary. I can easily do it on my target and then reestablish PPP session.

But how to do it on Windows? I don't find any configuration for it, should I modify the Windows's registory or something?

Thanks in advance!