Porting eCOS fs(fileio, RAMFS, ROMFS) on ITRON

Hello,

?? I wanted to know if some has done porting of the ecos file system for ITRON or any other RTOS. would appreciate if some one can help me out giving suggestion and hints in this direction.

Thanks,
Pandu

Conexant E-mail Firewall (Conexant.Com) made the following annotations---------------------------------------------------------------------

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."