Re: Thread priority

Please use the mailing lists; private email is available only to
MLB customers with a support contract.

Akhil wrote:
Hi Gary,

Just a simple qn.. Can you please tell me the maximum number of thread priority in eCOS? Currently I m writing an OSAL layer. So I need this info

The number of priorities (and how they are handled) depends on the scheduler selected by CDL. The principal CDL property for this is named CYGNUM_KERNEL_SCHED_PRIORITIES - default value 32.

BTW, these answers are in the code as well as the documents :-)