eCos source cross reference tool

Hello,

The eCos Cross Reference has been extremely valuable to me (thank you Andrew Lunn), but my bookmark
http://exr.lunn.ch/http/source/packages/
points to a now non-functional Linux Cross Reference. Did I bookmark the wrong link? Google isn't helping me find it and other people's del.icio.us bookmarks are also wrong.

Was the eCos Cross Reference taken down? Could it be put back up again? Else is there any way I can get the document tree for local use?

If it has simply moved or I bookmarked the wrong link, could anyone provide the correct link?

Thanks,
Michael Pederson