Code examples repository eCos/AT91M55800A

Hello. This is my first message on this mailing list. I am grateful to all those that make it possible and contribute. Thank you.

I am programming on eCos and AT91M55800A. I do not have a degree in computer programming, only mechanical engineering. I have programmed simple things on the PIC and RABBBIT. I've read the documentation for eCos and from Atmel on the AT91M55800A. I have used Google-Code search to find examples of source code. And, I have used Google to find ARM and AT91 resources. I have also searched this mailing list.

Is there a web site with many examples of simple basic programs on eCos/AT91M55800A?

At this point, I am stuck trying to implement an interrupt tied to a timer. I have implemented the calls to the eCos functions (cyg_interrupt_*). I am confident of those because of examples I have found. But, I believe I am missing the functions that speak directly to the chip (HAL_WRITE_UINT32) to setup the timer. I am sure that the documentation from Atmel is sufficient for a computer programmer but I get lost in it. I hope that seeing an example will be enough to get me started.

Gilles.