Re: at91sam7 spi test code

Hi Andrew,

It is very easy to get a SPI eeprom sample chip on line to be the SPI device.
Maybe my question is not addressed clearly. What I want is how to use
SPI driver in eCos porting to at91sam7 evaluation board (I have the
board). Something like,
1) Initialize the spi port
2) write
3) read
4) use in interrupt/pulling mode

Thanks

Frank

On 1/30/07, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 12:36:40PM -0800, Frank Wu wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I want to use SPI bus on a sam7 uC. Where can I find SPI test code to
> make sure the SPI driver works?

This is not easy. You need a device on the bus and a driver for the
device. It is not really possible to test the SPI bus driver without
testing the SPI device device driver at the same time.

So i suggest you just write your device device driver and maybe
connect a logic analyser/3-channel digital oscilloscope to the SPI bus.

Andrew