Re: Bugs in Legacy API for FlashV2

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 07:28:44PM +0100, Rutger Hofman wrote:
> Good evening list and eCos committers,
>
> prompted by frequent references to the FlashV2 implementation and its
> thread-safe behaviour, I upgraded to the Flash V2 branch of the eCos
> repository.
>
> I met a compile-time and a link-time bug, both in the wrappers for the
> Legacy Flash Interface. This made me wonder if the Legacy Flash
> interface is in fact unused?

Well, it is probably infrequently used. I expect most people who used
the flashv2 branch use v2 device drivers and the v2 api. So the parts
of code you found problems in are probably not used much, if at all.

Anyway, your changes look O.K. Please produce a clean proper patch,
with ChangeLog.

     Thanks
        Andrew