Re: EMAC at91 support package

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 09:17:44AM +0100, Andrea Visinoni wrote:
> Hi again,
> now i can successfully load ecos on my board, the only thing is still missing is
> ethernet work correctly, and i think that emac is the last missing thing to make
> it work.
> I found in cvs version that this patch is already applied to the cvs version:
> http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-patches/2007-01/msg00067.html
> but i can't find this package in package list, and i can't add it to my project.

That was an accident. I was spending a few spare cycle to implement a
driver for the EMAC and when committing some other change to ecos.db i
also committed the EMAC driver entry...

The EMAC driver itself has not got very far at all. I ran out of
interest and spare cycles.

I know other people have also been working on a driver so maybe
somebody else can contribute something more complete. If not i can let
you have my code and tell you where it is fatally broken and needs
re-writing etc.

        Andrew