STP doesn't work?

I designed birdge with 3 ethernet interfaces, enabled STB on every interface. Every interface send STP packets periodically.

But when I use the bridges to internetwoking, seems the STP doesn't prevent broadcast storm in loop connnection.

Network topology like below(no loop), it works well.

    H U B  Bridge0         Bridge1         Device
    | | X  eth0 eth1 eth2  eth0 eth1 eth2  ethx
    | |    |    |    X     X    |    |     |

Network topology like below(Hub,Bridge0,Bridge1 generate a loop), it doesn't works.

H U B Bridge0 Bridge1 Device
| | | eth0 eth1 eth2 eth0 eth1 eth2 ethx
Packet keep being regenerated and going in the loop until I break the loop.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced.