How to tell if scheduler has been started?

It will be called from both driver init() routines and from
threads.  How tell the difference so that the function can call
HAL_DELAY_US() in the former case and cyg_thread_delay() in the
latter?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I love ROCK 'N
                                  at               ROLL! I memorized the