Re: GDB stops randomly

I have also seen this with Insight, and annoyingly the GUI doesn't always indicate the presence of these breakpoints. If you delete gdbtk.ini (or less drastic, edit it) the problem goes away, at least, it goes away for the current build of code, if you add more breakpoints, then the problem will come back for a future build...

Donald Walton wrote:
I have noticed this behavior when I use Insight. The cause was editing
the program in the area where a breakpoint had been set.  The editing
process can leave the previously set breakpoint invalid.

If you have breakpoints set when you go into your program, check them
before you run the program to verify they are still valid, i.e., on a
line of code.

Don