Unrecognized platform

>>jufi8ni02@sneakemail.com wrote:
>>    I've downloaded the CVS version of ecos, and
built it according
http://www.ecoscentric.com/devzone/configtool.shtml
>>    I'm trying to run the tests for the synthetic
linux target from
>>    configtool. I get a dialog box that says "linux
is not a
>>    recognized platform - do you wish to add it?".
>>    Possibly relevant: the Tools->Platform list is
empty.
>>    So my guess is that I've failed to install or
find a useful set
>>    of platforms for some reason.

John Dallaway <jld at ecoscentric dot com> wrote:
(Tue, 04 Jan 2005 12:06:34 +0000)
> You can either enter the platform data for the
synthetic linux platform yourself,
> or you can download and install eCos 2.0 which
includes a tarball containing
> many platform definitions. These platform
definitions are extracted
> to ~/.eCosPlatforms/ when the eCos Configuration
Tool is first invoked.
> John Dallaway

I have not found the above mentionned tar ball.

I started by installing ecos 2.0 using the
'ecos-install.tcl'.
Then I brought in the ecos cvs in a seperate folder.
Then I switched ECOS_REPOSITORY to the cvs folder.
I've searched in all my ecos folders and home folder
on cygwin
but have not found either a *.tar or *.tgz or
'.eCosPlatforms'.
What is the name of this tar file and where is it?

I am trying the eb55 platform as a test case
for learning the configtool. The cvs has the eb55
template but not the eb55 platform. Or, I'm doing
something wrong.

Thank you.

Gilles