Accessing serial UART 0 and 1 in AT91SAM7XEK.

Dear All,

            I am working on serial driver for AT91SAM7X-EK on ecos.

I have downloaded latest CVS from net and successfully loaded example
program in to kit with ecos.

 Now I want to access UART1 of SAM7X256 processor. I can not get, how can I
be able to access serial driver for UART1.

            Actually in example program they have access driver for debug
port. How I can access it for peripheral UART1. I have refer ecos ref.
manual. In that I found that for any driver access you should not change
hardware independent portion, but we have to change serial interface module.
They told that for new device we have to make table entry through
DEVTBL_ENTRY(). But how I can pass information which tell that I want this
driver to be connected to my UART1 instead of debug port.

Please advice.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chirag Shah.