SNMP Questions

I am using the SNMP agent/library from current CVS.

First I have a compile issue. The file net/snmp/lib/current/src/tools.c does not compile. The error is that timercmp is not defined when used in the function atime_ready(). Do other people see this?

I fixed this trivially by copying the define for timercmp in snmp_api.c

Secondly does someone have any example code of setting SNMP data at runtime. In particular I want to be able to set system name, contact & location. I know these can be changed at compile time in my ecc, but I want to set them at runtime instead. It appears all the machinery is there to allow them to be written, I just get lost trying to work out which function I should be calling.

Thanks,
Will.
Will Wagner                                     will_wagner@carallon.com
Senior Project Engineer                        Office Tel: 0207 371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA