Redboot works, eCos doesn't.

  I've created a hardware profile for a SH4 custom
platform I'm using. When I load a redboot image,
created from the same platform file (Copied the .ecc,
and added the Redboot and CRC packages)--- over SCIF,
I get a redboot prompt. When I run a really simple
eCos ap, however:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <cyg/infra/diag.h>
#include <cyg/hal/hal_if.h>

void cyg_user_start(void)
{
    hal_if_init();

    diag_printf("Hello, eCos world!\n");
    printf("Hello, eCos world!\r\n");
}

int main(void)
{
    hal_if_init();

    diag_printf("Hello, eCos world!\n");
    printf("Hello, eCos world!\r\n");

    return 1;
}

   I don't see any output to the terminal.. Is there
something special I have to do to output to the
diagnostic terminal through eCos? Redboot says it's
using /dev/ttySC1, is there something I need to
configure under TTY Mode serial drivers to get this to
work? Are there any tutorials or documents about this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!,

   Jason Thomas.