RE: Re: Preliminary questions on eCOS

Hello,

I see there is no tool chain for this type of processor (this is stated
here: http://ecos.sourceware.org/ecos/getstart.html). However I can
read: "Developers targeting one of the other architectures must build a
toolchain themselves at present. Full instructions for downloading
source code and building a toolchain are available.". Doesn't this mean
I can port eCOS to the tool chain I am using?

Thanks,
Jean-Sebastien