eCos port for Freescale MC9328MX21 (ARM 926)

Hi ,

We are planning to use the Freescale i.MX family
MC9328MX21 (ARM 926) processor in our embedded system.
I have gone through the ecos source but did not find
the port for this processor.
   So i would like to know, if any one is working on
it or have worked on it ?
   I would like to know from the experts, would it be
a complex task porting ecos on this processor and
would like to know, the main hurdles in this task and
how much efforts would be required for the porting.

With Regards,

Shailesh