Re: Re: diag_printf via serial port

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 01:47:55PM -0500, Mike Arthur wrote:
> >It's strange, that your board works via serial. Maybe in your
> >configuration interrupt driven serial driver is enabled. It overwrites
> >variant implementation. In that case, my board works too. But, it
> >doesn't matter now.
>
> Could another difference be that Sergi is running through GDB and
> you're loading the ELF file directly?

I can load ELF and run it using RedBoot's 'go' as well for the target.
It seems, that the last way, it's to send him (UTFB): redboot.bin.gz,
twothreads.gz. Recently, he wrote about tweaking lpc variant HAL:
lpc2xxx/var/current/src/hal_diag.c as I could understand.

To clean _any_ mess in $ECOS_REPOSITORY at all, I preffer to fulfil
(well that does a script, but this just a way).

i. Checkout

    cd ~/cvs
    cvs -d ... login
    cvs -z3 -d ... checkout ecos ecos-host

ii. Move a worked tree anywhere, this is that case

    mv ~/ecos/ecos{,.bak}

iii. Rsync local 'cvs' and 'worked' tree

    rsync -a ~/cvs/ecos ~/ecos

iv. Add the stuff wasn't being here (in the repository)

    tclsh ecosadmin.tcl add <package-name.epk>

vi. build, test RedBoot/eCos

So, I did suggest Alexey to fulfil almost same things to leave behind
any doubts.

-- Sergei