Problem porting redboot to IXP425

Hello List,

        I am trying to build redboot image for intel IXP425 target processor. After following through the helpful information available from the list and manuals, I was able to successfully build redboot for 'grg' target using GNU toolchain. GNU toolchain was built as per the information available on the site, for the same mentioned version. Now whenever I try to use redboot ROM image from redboot prompt using 'load', the board Reboots.

        Can anybody help me understand this behavior?
        Is there any way to trace redboot image's point-of-failure?

Thanks.

-Gaurav Khatri.