RE: Custom vectors.S

> From: Slide
>
> We have a very custom memory model as we can boot and run
> code out of several types of memories. We also would like to
> share startup code with a Linux bootloader.  We also have
> some of our own exception handlers. The main area I am trying
> to solve though is the sharing of code between eCos and our
> other bootloader.

It sounds to me like you want to compile your eCos application as a
RAM-based application, and then find some way to get your existing boot
loader to copy it from wherever you store it into the right place in RAM.
The RAM model leaves off the early stages of hardware initialization, under
the assumption that the boot loader has already done them.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco