From: Picque Sébastien [mailto:S.Picque@TELEVIC.com]
Sent: 2007年6月25日 21:07
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: Issue gprof with Profiling

> Hi
> I am currently implementing the profiling for the at91.
> Do I really need a TFTP server to get the gmon.out file or there is another way to get the gmon.out ?
> What is the other solution if I have a TCP/IP stack in my software (Indeed it is not really clear in the ecos profiling reference)
> When is this file created ? At run time or only when the programm exits ? If the program never exit ?
> Is there somebody to explain me the way to get the result of profiling ?
>
> Thank you for your help and support in advance
>

> Regards,
>
> Sebastien Picque

> Embedded Software Engineer Consultant (Company Alten).
> Phone number: + 32 (0)51 30 30 45 (poste 283).

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such  a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.