Re: Re: Waiting I/O operation

cetoni GmbH - Uwe Kindler wrote:
if it is allowed to set flags from DSR (is there a documentation about this somewhere?!?) I would agree with the callback solution.

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/kernel-flags.html :-)

You could implement support for registering callback functions at runtime by calling cyg_io_set_config. The callback function should be called by CAN I/O layer after the received event is stored into the event queue. Support for callback functions should be configurable via CDL.

Great, it seems good solution. I'm going to use CDL option for this changes and setup callbacks through cyg_io_set_config() too.

Regards
Alexey