Re: Re: Waiting I/O operation

On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 05:09:39PM +0700, Alexey Shusharin writes:
> Sergei Gavrikov wrote:
> >The DSR is a kernel driven stuff. As I understood before... The eCos
> >scheduler manages the deffered service routings.
>
> Yes, if kernel is enabled. But if not, DSRs are calling from
> call_dsrs(), which is calling from cyg_drv_cond_wait() (in drv_api.c)
> and maybe from other kernel-less configuration functions.
>
> I think you was right in first time. ;-)

Alexey, you're right! That was :-) Looking at the call_dsrs() in that
time, I suddenly did think, Hm, the call_dsrs() is declared as static,
it would be called from cyg_interrupt_call_pending_DSRs(), but I haven't
such an implementation... So, I was thinking, That call is the kernel's
deal...

I just missed what HAL interrupt_end() does it for any kernel-less
configuration, and the hal/common/current/tests/intr.c is a pretty much
advocacy. I ought remember what the eCos `intr' test quite works without
a kernel package. Thanks, for a brainwashing!

Regards,

	Sergei