changing serialport in code

Dear friends,

Because of my compny server problem i have to send mail twice.

1. How many drivers are available for sam7x.?

as per you said for ecos drive you just refer source code and ecos.db
file..ok...
sorry for my..stupid...quation...i am fersher for ecosword..plese tell me
how to read it..

2. I am using test program of serial recive data from com  port and transmit
it.
But using fix comm port setting by ecos configuration tools

How can I change my com port in my application program

 How can I change my baudrate in my application program

Regards.,

Sandip L. Patel.