Re: AT91SAM7SE

Hi,
We're also interested in porting the AT91SAM7S configuration to the
AT91SAM7SE evaluation kit for a senior design project.

Atmel provides some software examples for this board:
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=4009
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/AT91SAM7SE512_IAR.zip

Will "writing the EBI driver" be a matter of just porting over the code
provided by Atmel in /AT91SAM7SE-SDRAM/src/SDRAM.c (i.e. from
AT91SAM7SE512_IAR.zip)?

-Dave