Re: Thread activation disturbed by lower priority threads]

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 10:46:15AM +0200, Pieter-Jan Busschaert wrote:
> On 17/08/07, Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> wrote:
> >
> > Could you produce a clean patch which i can commit to CVS?
>
> I thought about that, but decided not to, because I hard-coded the
> big-endian / little-endian swapping. I could add a CDL option to
> enable / disable this swapping, or I could submit a clean patch
> without swapping at all. What do you prefer ?

This is a host tool. So you have command line parameters. -b and -l.
Or maybe it is easier to just have -s for swap. Then you don't need to
worry about the host endien's.

You also have access to the target header files. So you might be able
to see the definition of CYG_BYTEORDER.

   Thanks
        Andrew