Re: LPC2xxx patch for support of vectored interrupt controller

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 11:18:03AM +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> I think much better way to do this is:
>
>             cdl_option CYGNUM_KERNEL_INTR_TEST_PRIO_A {
>                 display       "interrupt priority used by intr0/kintr0 test"
>                 flavor        data
>                 default_value 0
>                 legal_values  0 to 16
>                 description   "The intr0 and kintr0 tests create several interrupts.
>                                This option selects the interrupt priority to be used
>                                for these interrupts."
>             }
>
>             cdl_option CYGNUM_KERNEL_INTR_TEST_PRIO_B {
>                 display       "interrupt priority used by intr0/kintr0 test"
>                 flavor        data
>                 default_value 1
>                 legal_values  0 to 16
>                 description   "The intr0 and kintr0 tests create several interrupts.
>                                This option selects the interrupt priority to be used
>                                for these interrupts."
>             }
>
> and then in the LPC2XXX hal statements like
>
>     requires { is_active(CYGNUM_KERNEL_INTR_TEST_PRIO_A)
>                implies { CYGNUM_KERNEL_INTR_TEST_PRIO_A == 16 } }
>
>     requires { is_active(CYGNUM_KERNEL_INTR_TEST_PRIO_B)
>                implies { CYGNUM_KERNEL_INTR_TEST_PRIO_B == 16 } }
>
> It makes the test more flexible. You can how for example use vectors 5
> and 15 which was not possible before.

Looks good, but I'm unsure about PRIO_A and PRIO_B vs. PRIO_0 and
PRIO_1. I used PRIO_0 where the test used a hardcoded 0, and PRIO_1
where test used a hardcoded 1 (twice). How will PRIO_A and PRIO_B map to
this?

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown