RE: ecos application problem

> From: albert prasetyo [mailto:prasetyoalbert@gmail.com]
>
> Thanks for the reply. According to your remarks, is it means
> that I need to exclude GDB stubs in HAL (redboot template)?
> (i.e. disable CYDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS)
> I tried to do that but the output is still the same.
> I communicate with the board using hyperterminal.

I'm no expert in this area, because my ARM7 board has a second serial port
that I use for my application, leaving the first for the GDB stubs. I'm
under the impression that the application accesses the serial port through
the virtual vector table, so it is still the Redboot code in flash that is
doing the output mangling. Maybe someone else can point to the particular
option that makes the application not use the VV table for serial I/O. Of
course, this would prevent serial debugging.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco