USB-CDC eCos configuration

Hi All,

I'm working on USB-CDC eCos based device. I've met
some problems with initializing the device:
Windows recognizes the device as another COM port, but
when I'm trying to open the port by the hyperterminal,
I have message "Could not open COM port". What would
be the cause of such behavior, below result of lsusb
-vvv command on Linux (I can also send my c-code of
USB initialization if necessary).
Second question is, how to set Functional Descriptors
like CDC Header, CDC ACM, CDC Union, CDC Call
Management? Are these parameters necessary for proper
operating the USB-CDC device?
I'm using AT91SAM7S-EK.
"
Bus 002 Device 012: ID 03eb:6125 Atmel Corp.
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               1.10
  bDeviceClass            2 Communications
  bDeviceSubClass         0
  bDeviceProtocol         0
  bMaxPacketSize0         8
  idVendor           0x03eb Atmel Corp.
  idProduct          0x6125
  bcdDevice            1.10
  iManufacturer           0
  iProduct                0
  iSerial                 0
  bNumConfigurations      1

  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength           48
    bNumInterfaces          2
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          0
    bmAttributes         0xc0
      Self Powered
    MaxPower              500mA

    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           1
      bInterfaceClass         2 Communications
      bInterfaceSubClass      2 Abstract (modem)
      bInterfaceProtocol      0 None
      iInterface              0

      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7