Re: ethernet driver - receiving packets doesn't work

> Now, I should expain that there is no actual ethernet hardware, so no
> ethernet interrupts, etc.

Since there is no actual hardware, could you run this on the synthetic
target on Linux? You then get debug capabilities.

> I believe that the next step for me would be to insert print statements in
> if_ethersubr.c.

Yes. You have to slowly work your way up the stack to find out why the
packets are being dropped. It is probably something silly, like they
are the wrong length, or you have not taken the MAC header off etc....

    Andrew