Re: I2C Driver not initializing

> Is this a I2C device driver you have written yourself? Or is it one of
> the existing device drivers?

Well it's one I've written myself as i didn't found any driver for the
LPC2XXX port.

> What do you have in the cdl file for the driver?

Actually, nothing, the driver part is style in my user code as I
wanted to test it before even trying to include it in eCos.
I added the package "I2C Support" to my package build and tried to
link my functions to it. Everything compiles just fine and i can
access the generic I2C functions as the headers are added to my
source.

> compile       -library=libextras.a my_i2c.c

libextras.a already exists in my config and contains my serial devices
configuration. It does not contain anything about i2c however, should
it ?

> Im wondering if the linker has throw the driver out because it is not
> being used. By adding the -library=libextras.a the linker cannot throw
> it away.

Well even the generic I2C driver code is not initialized so I think I
made a mistake by forgetting something or misunderstanding the whole
concept ^^

Alex