Virtual Vector Configuration

Hello,

I'm searching for the right eCos configuration to replace all virtual vector functions from the bootloader with the one's from a loaded application. Especially the exception code must be replace.

My problem is that the MIPS fpu exception code has some bugs (I'll do a patch soon), but the code is inside the redboot (it's in the flash). I don't want to exchange the bootloaders on many systems and another point would be that the code from flash runs slighly slower than from ram. I saw the option "initialize whole of virtual vector table" in the configtool, but I'm not sure if this will also initilize the exception functions. Another problem with it would be that I need the version vector from bootloader, which tells my information about the hardware.

Any suggestion what would be the right way?

Bye....