Reg: Mass storage Problem

Hi Engineers,

Dear all:

When I use the g_file_strogae.ko module, I failed to write big file to the disk.

Hardware platform:

CPU: S3C2440A

SDRAM: 32M sdram

Kernel:2.6.19

processor:AT91SAM9261

I plug a 256MBytes usb flashdisk(fat32 type) into the board usb host
interface, and connect a usb line between the board usb device interface
and a PC with WinXP OS.

In the board side, I use the following command:

#> insmod ./g_file_storage.ko file=/dev/sda removable=1

where /dev/sda is the external 256MB flash disk.

Then in the PC side, XP can recognize the board as a usb mass storage

device. And read big file(3Mbytes) is OK.

But when I write a big file(3Mbytes) into the board from XP side, the
speed is very slow and finally failed. (Write a 3KBytes file is OK). In
the board side, kernel repeatedly printed following message every
several seconds. "g_file_storage gadget: full speed config #1".

What's wrong with it?

Regards,
M.Maheswaran
system Analyst