Re: How to enable RNDIS and CDC for USB

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your reply.
I agree with you as far as GPL issue is concerned but at the moment
we are not concerned about this issue.
You are correct that host is getting wrong descriptors but such is the
design of linux code.
Here the compilation is done on the basis of some configuration flags
specific to CDC or RNDIS so you can use your image with either CDC or
RNDIS ,but in our code instead of having compile time flags we are
setting some flags at run time and monitoring the enumeration
process ,if enumeration is not complete within a specific time our
device assumes that host is not right, then we set flags for
other host and reinitialize the USB part.Our default flag setting is for
RNDIS.
Our problem is that once the host gets wrong descriptor it stops
communication with the device so the new configuration is never used.
Could you please tell me is there any other way of doing this ?

Thanks & Regards,
Imran