Re: Need help - UART interrupt handler - ECOS

Hello Sarvan,
It may happen mainly for two reasons.
1. Your interrupt controller is not working properly. However chance for this to happen is very less.
2. You probably need to unmask the interrupt vector just after attaching ISR handler.
cyg_drv_interrupt_unmask(interrupt vector number for RX);

Regards,
Tathagata

Saravanan Ganesan wrote:
Hello,
we are using ECOS for our development. In our environment(PNX 8330) Uart Rx
is configured in Interrupt
mode and the handlers are registered using ECOS exported API
(cyg_interrupt_create) and the handler is attached in interrupt stack using (cyg_interrupt_attach).
cyg_interrupt_create() returns valid handler, so we can assume that the call
is success.
ISR handler is not being called, when we send a character from the
hyperterminal. But my uart status
register says Receive_therslod_int and receive_time_out both happened.
Could somebody Please, let me know why the ECOS is not calling ISR handler.
Should i need do any additional configuration in configuration tool to get
the handler.
Should i have to enable some macro to get the same.
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Sarvan G

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks, MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the MindTree e-mail system or else where.