Re: wxWidgets tool

Tom

Tom Malcolmson wrote:

> I noticed some patches available here:
> http://www.xylanta.com/WordPress/?page_id=22
> including one to make it work with wxWidgets v2.6.

Coincidentally, I have recently tracked down an issue with the eCos
Configuration Tool when built against wxGTK 2.6.x on Linux. The Xylanta
patches will be checked-in when the necessary copyright assignment is in
place.

> I'm not clear on where the 'official' home of the tool / latest version
> is?  And whether the wxWidgets version also depends on cygwin?

The official home is alongside the eCos run-time sources. Ref:

  http://ecos.sourceware.org/anoncvs.html

It is necessary to checkout both the "ecos" and "ecos-host" modules from
the CVS repository.

I can confirm that the wxMSW build of the eCos Configuration Tool does
depend on Cygwin.

John Dallaway