Re: Re: wxWidgets tool

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Dallaway" <jld@ecoscentric.com>
To: "Tom Malcolmson" <tom@malcolmson.com>
Cc: <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 9:30 AM
Subject: [ECOS] Re: wxWidgets tool

Tom

Tom Malcolmson wrote:

I noticed some patches available here:
http://www.xylanta.com/WordPress/?page_id=22
including one to make it work with wxWidgets v2.6.

Coincidentally, I have recently tracked down an issue with the eCos Configuration Tool when built against wxGTK 2.6.x on Linux. The Xylanta patches will be checked-in when the necessary copyright assignment is in place.
Apologies, I've been away and will try and sort the assignment out this week,

Andy..