Reg- Cross compilation of Redboot

Dear Support,
         As we are trying to cross compile the redboot bootloader for our
custom board of IMX31 using ecos configuration tool,its giving compilation
error when we use freescale toolchain provided in the IMX31 LTIB BSP.
But it succeeded in compilation when we used arm-elf toolchain provided in the
ecos tool itself, but bin or elf file resulted in that is not executing in
the custom board. Whereas the default mx31ads_redboot.bin is executing in the
custom board and get strucked in the SDRAM location of 0x87f0062c and
0x87f1ebc0.
So, we are doubting with the toolchain.Please give us suggestion to resolve
this issue and also help us where the major modification will be present in
the bootloader for the custom board.

Error report when built using  freescale BSP toolchain is attached.

--
Best regards,
Sivakumar.R.J