Re: Can't connect properly (TCP/IP)

EXTERNAL Gladis Olaf (Praktikant; CR/AEM) wrote:

> [...]

How are you connecting to the board via GDB?  Are you using
a JTAG/ICE?  or using RedBoot?

If you are using RedBoot, you should try connecting via the serial
port and not the network.  Then, once the program fails (as above),
you can figure out why, get a backtrace, etc.

The fact that you can only trace your code to the 'connect()' call
is not hard to understand.  This function will cause the calling
thread to block until the network connection has been made.  A *lot*
can happen while you are in this function!