Re: How to use the simulators

I am a newbie to ecos so i dont really understand how the simulator
works. I`ve got your point but still dont know what to do. I`ve
compiled the samples and run them in the simulator like previously
shown. And all the instruction i`ve seen on the web do not mention any
extra steeps. So if you could be so kind to tell me what I am doing
(or not doing) wrong I will be most than grateful.(I just need to run
the hello world program)

Thanks,
Razone