RE: RE: networking support for my eCos application

Admitedly, this was more difficult for me to track down than your email suggested.  However, I did find the issue and thought I'd post it here in case anyone else comes across similar symptoms:

It seems that between the released version of eCos and the latest from cvs the var_io.h in packages\hal\arm\at91\var\current\include added a bunch of newly defined values.  Some of these values (e.g. AT91_TC) changed values that I had defined elsewhere.  This resulted in the location of the hardware timer for my board being wrongly defined such that calls to HAL_DELAY_US() entered an infinite loop when called from dm9000_reset() causing the program to hang without any visible errors.