Redboot: No network interfaces found on olimex lpc-l2294 board

Curently I use redboot image from Sergei's Gavrikov site
(http://sgs.gomel.by/sg/downloads/olpcx2294-latest) and it works fine.
Sergei did great job.

I want do make my own image from current sources. I applied patch for
ethernet drive cs8900  + applied epk file to add new hardware as
described on Sergei's site.
My platform is cygwin + arm-elf-gcc 4.0.2 + ecos Configuration Tool

When I compile redboot it shows that "No network interfaces found".
After some research in sources I found out that it must be
cs8900a_init what fails. I noticed that there are some diag_printf()
logging under compile condition #if DEBUG & 8.
So I added into common build options for cs8900a -DDEBUG=0xf to switch
on all printfs. But build with this option found network interface and
also redboot obtained the ip address from DHCP server. So it worked.
Finally I found out that if was option -DDEBUG=0x2 which made that
everything works fine. The compilation condition #if DEBUG & 2 is used
in get_reg() and put_reg(), so it slows down writing and reading
into/from cs8900a. The cs8900a chip is connected through External
Memory Controler and mapped into memory space at address 0x82000000. I
suspected that  BCFG2 is different in my image, but after some playing
with arm-elf-objdump -D an comparing of dissassembled code I rejected
it. Note that dissassemled code is different, it uses different
registers, but roughly it is very similar.

When I set option -DDEBUG=0x8 it doesn't work and It shows that
"CS8900 didn't reset - abort!". I verified in dissassembled code that
the "callback" CYGHWR_CL_CS8900A_PLF_POST_RESET is called.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I know that it is not bug in compiler :-).
I suspect that I missed set some parameter in config tool. I am
atttaching ecm file.

TIA for any hint.
Bronislav GabrhelÃk