From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org]On Behalf Of Mark
Retallack
Sent: Thursday, 15 November 2007 2:06 AM
To: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org
Subject: RE: [ECOS] File upload for athttpd

Hi,

I have looked at shttpd for using on eCos, its already
support on RTEMS: http://shttpd.sourceforge.net/

It a a beer ware license, so I might be a good idea to
talk to a lawyer to see if its compatible with the
modified GPL.

It works well, and adds MD5 digest authentication and
ssl support works well.

It also support file upload and a few other things.

Mark

-----------------------------
Has anyone done any work on file upload for athttpd?

Any suggestion on alternative web server to use w/eCos
that has file upload.

Other than the lack of file upload athttpd should be
fine for our
purposes. The tcl scripting language
is a nice touch.

--