Splitting out Jim to a seperate module from athttpd

Is there a reason why Tcl Jim is inside the athttpd package?

It may be possible to use Tcl Jim without using the athttpd stuff when
adding the athttpd
package, and if so, it's only a matter of lack of
documentation/marketing of that feature +
I guess an estethic thing(no observable difference in executables by a
seperate package)
to split out seperate features in seperate packages. I haven't
checked, but the athttpd
probably relies on tcp/ip stuff which would make ecosconfig refuse to
add that package
in an environment without tcp/ip.

--
Øyvind Harboe