Questions about dual flash

Hello

I'm working on a redboot port for a PhyCore MPC5554 board.
Our eval board has flash on it and the MPC5554 also has flash, but on
startup the redboot prompt only displays one flash segment. Could it be
made to show both?
We added so redboot displays both our ram segments but cant understand how
we could do it for flash since _flash_info() doesn't use a list.
Also, just by using both flash drivers, with corresponding cdl and
c-files, will redboot initiate both our flashes?

Best Regards
 Per-Erik