Using flash memory on AT91eb55

Hi,
I'm make a software with the Linux Synthetic Target for some month.
Now, I want to port it the the evaluation board AT91EB55.
But when I compile it, I've got an error like : "the address 0x2040024 from a.out of the section .bss is not in the region ram".
I've seen that it was an arry wich is too big and which certainly do not fit in the 256ko ram of the board.
I would like to use the flash memory to store this array, but I don't how how to define it.
Have you got any link or tips where to search ?

Thanks

Jérôme Champion