Re: Is eCos project still alive?

On 2007-12-14, Brian Austin <brian.austin@cirrus.com> wrote:

>> From my experiences, if it does what it's supposed to do, who
>> cares how old it is.  How many folks use X11?

X11 is not "old" in the sense that we're discussing.  X11 has
very regular releases (about twice a year).  The most recent
release was X11R7.3 that came out in September of 2007.  R7.4
is expected to be out in Feb 08.  The last release of eCos was
so long ago that it's not even mentioned on the "news" page at
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ that only goes back 4 years.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Remember, in 2039,
                                  at               MOUSSE & PASTA will