Re: Rooki needing help: upgrading Meraki Outdoor

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 08:29:49AM +0100, Xavier Martinez wrote:
>  Thanks for your help but unfortunately we do not have the source code
> for this Redboot so I deduce that we should start from the beginning.
> Which source could we use from the list?

[Puts on my hat for Ascom, my employers. Ascom is an AADC]

You need to talk to Atheros. They have an RDK for each of the AP
boards. Part of the RDK is redboot and drivers for the serial port and
ethernet port. Since this is all GPL, they should in theory give it to
you. You won't however get the full RDK, that costs lots of money and
strict licensing conditions.

       Andrew